- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP TM Transportation Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP EWM Extended Warehouse Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsibilities : - a : Responsible for requirement gathering, design and build activities for the module b : Involved in creation of test scripts, test execution and assisting users for user acceptance testing and also define data load activities for TM objects
- Technical Experience : Technical : - a : Hands-on SAP TM experience Must have knowledge on TM 93 along with embedded TM b :Carrier portal E2E implementation is preferred for at least one project C : Must possess knowledge on integration with ECC SCM systems and Solution Manager
- Professional Attributes : Should have 8 to 9 years of experience in TM, WM, MM-IM, LE and EWM skills of Schedule to Deliver - S2D
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.