Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Governance
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions 2: Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project 3: Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs 4: Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complex
- Technical Experience : 1: Strong development experience in SAP MDG which includes Data model design enhancements, UI modelling using FPM, Process modelling, Validations Derivations using BRF, Rule based workflows 2: Strong experience in design and implement MDG Custom requirements 3: Strong development experience in MDG data models like MDG, MDG-F Custom data models 4: Strong experience on Configuration of MDG on S4HANA system
- Professional Attributes : 1: Excellent written and verbal communication 2: Should be a good team player 3: Will be able to work in flexible timing
- Educational Qualification : 1: Any Full time Graduation
- Additional Information : 1: Should be work in 2nd shift
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.