Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technology Solution Planning Lead
- Project Role Description :Critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. Drives the sign off on the technology solution and acts as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs. Acts as a key member of the sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Architecture Design
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Conduct analysis to address critical business challenges faced by client teams working in different markets across the banking value chain to recommend the best data and insights powered solutions B: Gathering business requirements to create high level business solution framework covering aspects of banking customer journey, policy regulatory requirements, data driven business process design Technology Architecture
- Technical Experience : A: Experience in at least some banking function like Operations, Treasury and Finance, Risk assessment, Compliance and Regulatory, Fraud, IT and Technology, Product design and Marketing, AI driven Customer Experience B: Have experience in building analytics models in atleast 1 or more banking function for cross-sell up-sell models, churn models, forecasting models, fraud detection models, AML models, default prediction models, risk pricing models etc
- Professional Attributes : A: Have a good communication
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.