- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IBM WebSphere MQ & Message Broker Administration,No Technology Specialization
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Perform the necessary analysis and consultation to identify business issues, solution requirements, and related benefits Aid in preparing and analyzing project plans and documentation B: Aids in preparing and analyzing project plans and documentation Work closely with team members to understand client needs C: Works directly with clients to gather an understanding of their business needs and assists the client in configuration and implementation of the software system
- Technical Experience : A: Minimum of 5 years professional industry experience B: Proficient in RedPrairie/JDA WMS Consulting/Development and Configuration/Set-up experience C: Solid analytical skills D: Proven track record demonstrating strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment E: Expertise in supply chain experience F: Experience in MS SQL Server, MOCA, RPWriter Report Designer and any other Reporting Tool, DDA, Integrator, C, C, Java, Groovy, Jasper Reports, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Professional Attributes : A: Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work B: Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management C: Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full-time -education
- Additional Information : A: Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.