Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Amazon Web Services
- Good To Have Skills :Automated Testing,Kubernetes,Test Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Refactoring - Strong understanding of refactoring and how to apply these techniques to build and maintain high quality solutions B: Contribute in all phases of development life cycle C: Write well designed, testable code D: Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications E: Prepare and produce release of software components
- Technical Experience : A:Application deployments/migrations on AWS cloud B:Deploy/Manage applications which are containerized Docker onto a AWS Kubernetes platform EKS C:Very good knowledge on Kubernetes using Helmcharts D:Create/Manage Terraform, CloudFormation templates to deploy and manage AWS infrastructure E:Very good hands on experience with CI/CD pipeline and Jenkins with shell scripts Groovy added advantage F:Experience working on monitoring solutions like Prometheus, Grafana, ELK
- Professional Attributes : A: Proven problem-solving abilities and affinity to take on complex challenges B: Professional with ability to properly handle internal and external confidential data C: Ability to handle multiple modules/tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Educational Qualification : A: Minimum 15 years of full-time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.