Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : a Must have skill: Java/Spring applications, Scrum and mob programing, High EQ Teach teams Scrum practices b Help teams identify, understand and resolve impediments c Focus on team empowerment d Build continuous learning team culture
- Technical Experience : A 10 yrs building Java/Spring applications b High EQ c Test drives code with automated unit and integration tests d Delivers thin slices of value to customers through automated delivery pipelines e Values knowledge sharing through pair programming and mob programming f Able to learn and apply Agile practices to new technical stacks g Emphasis on automated delivery pipelines - require strong CI/CD skills
- Professional Attributes : A Good communication skills b Should be self-motivated and self learning c Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision d Flexible to work in shifts and odd hours for critical issues
- Educational Qualification : BE/Btech/MCA
- Additional Information : Good knowledge in Agile Process Coaching, Agile project management, Agile technical coaching
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.