Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP BW/4HANA Data Modeling & Development
- Good To Have Skills :SAP Native HANA SQL Modeling & Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Lead the team in the planning, design, development, Testing and delivery of SAP BW/4HANA objects based on Business Requirements 2 Develop and maintain the overall technical architecture and standards for SAP BW on HANA 3 Follow software quality process and methodology standards, including those for design, data quality, code, version control, defect/change request tracking, documentation, work product review, unit testing and environment management
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have deep Development experience with SAP BW BW4HANA : Hands-on experience on ODP, SLT, SDA, SDI and customer extraction process of BW/4HANA for S4 Modules like FI,CO,MM,SD,PP etc, 2 Min of atleast 8 years of SAP experience on SAP BW and worked on 2-3 Full Cycle Implementation projects involving SAP BW with atleast one project on SAP BW/4HANA
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent communication skills, including strong oral and written communication capabilities 2 Strong analytical skills 3 Strong interpersonal skills to work with internal external stakeholders across geographies, 3 years or more of BW project experience is desirable
- Educational Qualification : 1 Full time graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.