Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP Vendor Invoice Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP S/4HANA Materials Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: To Work as SAP VIM Consultant Lead the system build 2: Configuration, Prepare Testing Scenarios and Test Scripts, Prepare Functional Specifications for custom developed functionalities 3: Fix production issues with detailed analysis and have problem analysis knowledge 4: Expertise in configuration on Document Processing, PO Blocking Process, and Invoice Approval, VIM Central Reports
- Technical Experience : 1: Must have 3-5 years of experience in SAP VIM 2: Must have done 1 to 2 E2E implementation Project in SAP VIM module 3: Expert in configuring SAP VIM 4: Extensive experience with Open Text VIM including ability to configure Archive Link, VIM Document types, enhance indexing screen, enhance approval class, configure chart of authority, configure process options 5: Good to have Accounts Payable MM LIV concepts 6: Must have knowledge/understanding on OpenText ICC/IES Enterprise Scan
- Professional Attributes : 1: Candidate should not have any location concerns 2: Should take ownership and ready to take challenges 3: Should have proper communication skills 4: Should be able to finish the objects within deadlines and should follow proper standards
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full-time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.