Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Database Administrator
- Project Role Description :Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Monitoring & Tools
- Good To Have Skills :Alcoholic Beverages
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Experience in Configuring and Supporting Solution Manager Experience in setting up and troubleshooting BPM Experience on SAP Solman ITSM 1 Experience in setting up Solution documentation and process management 2 Configuring EWA alerts, understanding of Techmon and BPMon activities 3 Should be able to present and interact bus iness process owners in the environment
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have good working experience on other components of Solman system Admin and Monitoring, Remote Supportability, Solution Manager Work Centres 2 Performance Optimization of Systems connected to Solman System 3 Managing SAP Operations, System Landscape Information, Template Management, Test Management activities 4 Knowledge on Focus Insights and Focus solutions
- Professional Attributes : Client Relationship Good communication Skills
- Educational Qualification : BE/Other degree
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.