- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Agile Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Developing project plans, goals, and budgets; identifying resources needed b: Developing schedules and methods for measuring results c: Guiding and performing strategic analysis for the project d:Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion e:Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities f:Preparing requests for proposals and conducting all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products
- Technical Experience : a: Required 7- 9 Yrs experience in banking domain managing Financial project b: Experience in Agile /SCRUM master / SAFe c: Experience in client communication, getting the new business and able to solve the customer issue
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication B: Leaning attitude to new technology
- Educational Qualification : B Tech/M Tech/ MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.