Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Lead the offshore testing team and take ownership of the complete end to end delivery 2: Work on automating the test scripts using Tosca test suite 3: Guiding the team throughout delivery 4: Contribute in designing automation frameworks for GUI, API and reporting based applications
- Technical Experience : 1: Min 2 yrs of experience in TOSCA automation 2: Should be able to work individually without supervision , interacting directly with onshore team and as well with client leads 3: Certified in TOSCA and Experience in defining Agile Testing Methodologies, Designing Test Plans and Test Cases, Verifying and Validating module wise flows and other application under test based flows
- Professional Attributes : 1: Very good communication skills 2: Positive attitude towards work 3: Possess good leadership skills
- Educational Qualification : 1: Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : Minimum 1 certification on Tosca is must
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.