- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Visual Basic
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Visual Studio
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Visual Basic developer VB developer include working to design or modify software, systems, and applications using Visual Basic and related programming languages and ecosystems b: This includes VBNET, Microsoft Access, and MySQL c: Ensure ticket/request hygiene Technical Experience d Developing technical handbooks to represent the design and code of existing/supporting applications d: Contribute to automation/innovation ideas
- Technical Experience : a: 3 years experience on VB Scripts Java scripting b: 2 years experience on Power Shell and Python and ASPnet is experience is plus c: 2 years of experience in Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint c: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Professional Attributes : a: Should have good communication skills b: Should have good analytical skills c: Flexible on work timings
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.