Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design and implement solutions Comprehend business strategies and requirements and develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needs Actively listen to client problems and needs to implement that information when creating solution plans Provide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for various projects Consistently monitor the scope of projects
- Technical Experience : 10 years of programming experience on Web, Windows, with technologies AspNET MVC, SQL, WCF, REST, Web API, Java Script, JSON, net framework 3 years MS Azure experience PaaS end-to-end solution, thorough understanding of Azure Services including migration concerns, security, configuration, integration concepts and in-depth awareness of offerings of Microsoft Azure Experience architecting and deploying enterprise application using SOA technologies Net, Microsoft Azure, jQuery, Angular
- Professional Attributes : Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills Successful track record delivering high quality products on time following Agile methodologies Ability to strongly influence peers and technical staff within the team
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.