- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oil & Gas Drilling and Completions,Oil & Gas Upstream
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Leading/providing SME inputs for energy projects and participate in client orals Carbon Capture and Storage CCS SME in particular along with expertise in one of the energy domains Upstream, Midstream and Downstream would be preferred As part of delivery team, lead client interaction to gather functional requirements, suggest relevant technology and ensure client satisfaction Develops responses to RFPs, scope of work packages, budgets, and progress reports related to Energy industry Lead del
- Technical Experience : 1- Experience in any area such as data science, blockchain, cloud, blockchain etc will be huge plus 2- Coding in Python, R, C, C etc will be a huge plus
- Professional Attributes : Communication Skills - Must demonstrate excellent stakeholder management capability Presentation Skills- Must demonstrate fluency with excel PPTs Progressive Attitude - Must demonstrate an aptitude to learn new technologies/developments Team handling skills- Previous experience of directly
- Educational Qualification : BTech/MTech/MSc/BSc
- Additional Information : 1 Must demonstrate excellent stakeholder management capability 2 aptitude to learn new technologies/
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.