Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Informatica Product 360 (PIM)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Gather requirements and business process knowledge in order to transform the data in a way thats geared towards the needs of end usersB:Ensure that the data architecture is scalable and maintainableC:Work with the business in designing and delivering correct, high quality dataD:Guiding teams to write high-quality code and complete application development on scheduleE:Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Technical Experience : A: Required Skill: Informatica MDM and STIBO B:Minimum 2 years of experience on Power BI connecting to various sources both on premise and in cloud Configuring and scheduling data refresh, language translations C:Minimum 1 year of experience on SQL Server 014 and/or Sql server Analysis services Tabular model D:Have in-depth knowledge of PowerBI E:Good to have Azure data services hands on experience F:Good to have Azure SQL DB experience G:Have in-depth skill in Azure Analysis Service or SSASG
- Professional Attributes : A:Should have excellent communication and presentation skillsB:Should be a good team player/leadC:Strong articulation skills are mandatoryD:Flexible in taking different responsibilities E:Responsible and dedicated towards project delivery milestonesF:Openness in projecting a contradicting point
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Mortgage LOS Integration Specialist - MC Network - Location Negotiable
USA CO - Denver
.net Software Developer Specialist
USA CO - Denver
.net Software Developer - Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.