Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Data Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Design, development and deployment of highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise business software at scale using GCP Ecosystem : Develop complex code using Dataflow, write complex sql queries in Big query, schedule end to end Composer based pipeline 3: Actively participates in the cloud design, configuration, and implementation to meet program and customer needs 4: Provides recommendations on cloud infrastructure upgrades and supports project integration as required
- Technical Experience : 1: Must have proven expertise designing and implementing highly complex and various cloud platforms not limited to GCP : Working Knowledge of GCP Platform Technologies 3: Develops and implements policies and procedures to ensure consistent cloud environment provisioning, up-time, regulatory compliance and data protection 4: Hands on experience with Dataflow/Dataproc Strong implementation experience with Google Big Query and architecting data pipelines Experience with Cloud Source Repositories
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good communication and interpersonal skills : Strong writing skills and stakeholder management 3: Excellent problem-solving skills and mitigate technical issues
- Educational Qualification : 1: Graduate/BTech; b: Certified in Google Professional Data Engineering/Solution Architect
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.