Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1, Take care of the day to day activities which include completing the daily reports and effectively work on Incident Management/Change Management/ Problem Management 2, Join all internal calls and provide the correct status of the incidents/Service Requests/Changes to the Service Management team 3, Be aware of all the ITIL processes based on which the work is done for the client 4, Candidate need to understand escalation matrix 5, The candidate has to constructively communicate with the client
- Technical Experience : 1, Experience hosting an application on GCP using Compute Engine, App Engine, Cloud SQL, Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Storage 2, Good understanding of cloud design considerations and limitations and its impact on Pricing 3, Networking principles and protocols such as IP subnetting, routing, firewall rules, Virtual Private Cloud, LoadBalancer, Cloud DNS, Cloud CDN, etc 4, Proficient in a modern scripting language preferably Python for automation of build tasks
- Professional Attributes : 1, Candidate should be flexible working in 247 support environment 2, Candidate should be comfortable working in Kolkata location 3, Public Cloud certification will be a plus point, but not mandatory 4, Should be good in Communication written and spoken both in English of course
- Educational Qualification : 1, Graduate
- Additional Information : 1, Container technology such as Docker, version control systems Github, build management and CI/CD
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.