Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Deploy newly designed platforms/software solutions - Provide Tier 3/ advanced operational support and incident resolution for technology/ies and/or software solutions of focus 2 Perform problem management diagnosis,rootcause elimination activity , escalation, tracking and permanent resolution of complex incidents -Maintain a high level of knowledge on the deployment of technologies and/or software solutions - 3 Focus on innovation continued improvement in cost and quality of the technology
- Technical Experience : 1 Good work experience in Unix/Linux environments, - Deployments in Jenkins, Ansible Playbook Creation, Shell/Python Scripting, Groovy etc - Monitoring skills in Splunk and NewRelic - 2 Good Cloud knowledge on AWS, Rancher and OpenShift 3 Strong understanding of Middleware technologies like Jboss, Apache, RHEL7 etc
- Professional Attributes : a Must have Good Communication skill
- Educational Qualification : a Regular 15 years of education
- Additional Information : Shift- Regular
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.