Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Oracle HCM Cloud Talent Management
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle HCM Cloud Learning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Identify business requirements and map them to Oracle HCM Cloud - Talent Management- B Ability to create or update functional design documents- C Perform end to end functional testing- D Responsible for project deliverables from offshore for Oracle HCM Cloud - Talent Management- E Hold demos, functional and technical discussions with onshore teams including end customer- F Work with offshore/onshore team to ensure client satisfaction-
- Technical Experience : A Functional experience in the following modules of Oracle HCM Cloud - Talent Management- B Extensive Oracle HCM Cloud configuration experience based on business requirements for Oracle HCM Cloud - Talent Management- C Act as the subject matter expert leading client to architect, design, and implement Oracle HCM Cloud - Talent Management- D Experience in Document of Records / Checklist functionality-
- Professional Attributes : A Strong written and oral communication skills- B Interact and Deliver results by working with the Cross-Organization team members responsible- C Strong team handling skills, analytical skills and presentation skills- D Committed to meet Project Deadlines and deliver Quality outcomes-
- Educational Qualification : A BE/BTech/MBA/MCA B Oracle Cloud Certified candidate is preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.