Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Modern Data Platform
- Good To Have Skills :Big Data Analysis Tool and Techniques,Data Warehouse ETL Testing,Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Understands the business vision from the data solutions and works with all project stakeholders to enable that B: Works alongside multiple other project team members to drive towards the common goal C: Helps the business analysts to create data mapping documents that define the end to end pipeline D: Builds and delivers data pipelines that ingests data structured and unstructured from multiple sources into the target data lake E: Builds the data management layer in line with the business need
- Technical Experience : A: Understands Infrastructure concepts and has worked with multiple cloud tenants B: Proficient with data warehousing and traditional ETL technologies C: Strong experience in writing stored procedure, functions and triggers in SQL D: Strong experience on Azure ecosystem and has worked with data management on Databricks, ADF, Blob Store, ADLS etc E: Strong coding experience in Spark primarily PySpark Must be able to effectively churn out complex transformation requirements with ease
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication skills and other soft skills
- Educational Qualification : A: Minimum 15 years of full time Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.