Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP MM Materials Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization,SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 : Should manage the Data migration for all the ECC data objects 2 :Should work closely with the client and Onsite stakeholders and lead all the data migration discussions 3 :Should be good is reporting all data migration activities and good in preparing the data migration plan
- Technical Experience : 1 :Good Functional knowledge in SAP MM 2: Good Technical knowledge and Functional knowledge in master and transactional data in all the SAP modules in data migration 3 :Should have experience in data loading using LSMW, IDOC, ABAP program-BDC
- Professional Attributes : 1 :Good Communication skill 2: Good team building skill 3 : Should have good analytical skill 4:should have leadership skill and team management skill
- Educational Qualification : 1: 15 years of formal education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.