- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC),SAP Infrastructure Security
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact 2 Lead discussions and workshops with the Business Leads and multiple Stakeholders in gathering security requirements, defining the roles, identifying gaps in the security GRC design 3 Serves as a subject matter expert for Governance and compliance frameworks and business process regulations / compliance within SAP Security GRC
- Technical Experience : 1 Extensive knowledge and experience in ECC, S4, BI, SOLMAN, SOX Audit, Cloud security FIORI 2 At least 1 successful end to end implementation of Security and GRC 3 Hands on experience in GRC Access control 10/101/12 Candidate should have end to end knowledge of Access Request Management ARM, Business Role Management BRM, Access Risk Analysis ARA and Emergency Access Management EAM 4 Need to have detailed knowledge of BRF, integration of GRC with SAP Non-SAP systems
- Professional Attributes : 1 Minimum 10 years of experience in SAP Security GRC 2 Excellent technical understanding of security strategies, technologies and risk concepts 3 Should have good leadership, presentation and communication skills 4 Should be good in working with onshore-offshore delivery model and have the abilit
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.