Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Exadata
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Lead team in project delivery for Oracle Engineered System Exadata 2Exadata storage cell, InfiniBand, Flash Cache, PDU, KVM, monitoring, diagnostics and troubleshooting 3Tuning and troubleshooting of Exadata any components 4Guide team in skills and competency development for Exadata, Oracle Cloud Etc 5Candidate with cloud or non-cloud migration exposure to be given advantage 6Need to work in 24x7 Rotational shifts and May need to work in a secured bay where no camera phone allowed
- Technical Experience : 1 6 years of experience in Oracle Database administration, ExaCS 2Experience in managing multiple Oracle database releases Oracle 12c, 18c, 19c on large systems 3Provide and implement performance and tuning recommendations of all components or Exadata Machine 4Expert in Oracle Real Application Cluster RAC management, Automatic Storage Management ASM, and Oracle Data Guard 5Exadata storage servers upgrades and patching 6Expert in Oracle Database performance tuning and reporting
- Professional Attributes : 1Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills 2Ability to lead team in pressure environment within defined KPI/SLA,24x7 Rota Cover
- Educational Qualification : 1 minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.