Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Informatica MDM
- Good To Have Skills :Informatica Data Quality,Java Enterprise Edition,Talend ETL
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Work as Architect and Lead, Perform the detailed design of MDM components B: Configure, build, and test the MDM components C: Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals C: Participate in code reviews D:Perform code profiling by using appropriate tools to confirm coding compliance with application development standards E:Check code coverage of unit and assembly tests
- Technical Experience : Skill required: Reltio or STIBO A: Document the code during development to ensure maintainability B: Inform the MDM architect and Delivery Lead of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project C: Participate in transitions of the MDM components to the testers D: Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing E: Document the MDM Components to facilitate maintenance F: Work with the users, application architect, and technical architect
- Professional Attributes : A: Good Communication Skill B; Good Analytical Skill C: Leadership quality
- Additional Information : Define the overall MDM architecture solution and the supporting capabilities
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.