Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP Global Trade Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Provide implementation maintenance of SAP GTS Global Trade Services 2 Responsible for the implementation of compliance management, Customs Management trade preference including the integration with order-to-cash processes and procurement processes 3 Responsible for the full implementation cycle within the stream: process design, requirement gathering, solution design, training, testing, deployment, and hyper-care support 4 Design, build and configure applications
- Technical Experience : 1 3-4 years of experience in SAP Global Trade Services GTS 2 Extensive knowledge and configuration experience in SAP GTS and SAP GTS related setup in SAP ECC or S/4HANA 3 Knowledge and hands-on experience in the compliance customs management modules Knowledge in trade preference module 4 Experience in trade preference management module is an advantage 5 Understanding of waterfall and Agile methodology ways of working
- Professional Attributes : 1 Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timelines 2 Eagerness to work in a global, team-oriented environment 3 Motivated, Independent, eager to optimize, drive for excellence 4 Strong verbal written communication skills and good presentation skills 5 Fluent in English
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years of Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.