- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :EPIC
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Should be Epic Certified in Epic Tapestry Claims and Contract Administration module B The role will be to support EST hours throughout the role duration C Should possess sould knowledge in Tapestry claims and contract administration process
- Technical Experience : A Exp in EPIC B Epic HIM certification on all modules ROI, Coding, Def Tracking, Identity C Responsible for working with the team and key customers to ensure appropriate development and implementation of application functionality
- Professional Attributes : a Excellent interpersonal and communication skills b Be able to drive and display ownership andproactive behavior c Generally interacts with peers or management levels at a client or within Accenture d Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance Manages
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.