- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Good To Have Skills :SAP MM Inventory Management,SAP SD Sales & Distribution
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Identify and analyze business requirements and processes, prepare detailed business processes, liaise with relevant stakeholders and action the different activities to realize the foreseen benefits b: Perform requirement gathering and analyze business requirements to translate them into business processes leading to documentation and or Functional specifications c: Assists in developing and modifying systems requirements documentation to meet client needs
- Technical Experience : a: SAP FICO with MM and SD Integration experience b: Strong knowledge in FI- MM and FI-SD account assignments c: need 4 to 5 Years in SAP FICO d: Knowledge of Consolidation, Special purpose ledger, SOX, US GAAP, Background on the Technical and Functional upgrade e: Exposure to Financial consolidation including IFRS Consolidation and reporting f: Knowledge of Report painter/writer SQVI and SQL query language and query optimization
- Professional Attributes : a: Assists in developing and modifying systems requirements documentation to meet client needs b: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills c: Proactive approach to problem solving d: Experience working in a globally distributed team
- Educational Qualification : MBA Finance, Chartered Accountant CA / Cost accountant CMA or qualified by experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.