- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Fusion Middleware Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Fusion Middleware WebLogic Server Admin (WLS)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Resource will have to manage the environment for FMW upgrade project b: Resource will have to using skills like Python, Shell, Docker, Jenkins etc to design and develop CI-CD pipeline for Fusion middleware application c: Resource will have to build and deploy Code and take care of environment provisioning, defect support and trouble shooting d: Resource will be doing documentation, Change request implementation and Automations for FMW
- Technical Experience : a: Resource should have at least 2 years experience in WebLogic application server and at least 2 years experience in Fusion Middleware Administration b: Should have good knowledge on Scripting, WLST, Python and Shell c: Should be well versed with UNIX operating system d: Should have worked on DevOps tool like Jenkins, Chef, Ansible e: Good to have AWS knowledge
- Professional Attributes : a: Resource must have good communication skills b: Should be open to work in shifts and rotation c: Should be comfortable with flexible work time d: Should be open to learn new technologies and face challenges
- Educational Qualification : B Tech or equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.