Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Project Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Deployment management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Minimum 2 years working experience of automating the build, configuration, and maintenance of IaaS and PaaS solutions in either AWS, or Azure -Hands-on experience with Terraform and Terraform Enterprise for the development and deployment of Infrastructure-as-Code IaC templates and modules within a cloud-based deployment model -Strong understanding of AWS and/or Azure IaaS/PaaS services eg AWS SSM, Azure DevOps, AWS S3, EC2, RDS, IAM, Cloudwatch or Azure equivalent
- Technical Experience : -Technical experience on Cloud and Datacenter Technologies including Private and Public Cloud -Should have experience in discovery, assessment, design and migration of infrastructure applications from on premises to hybrid/public cloud -Should have delivered application and infrastructure assessments for clients, providing an application disposition into retain, rehost, retire, re-platform, refactor -Must to have skills:-AWS/Azure/GCP Architecture with design build
- Professional Attributes : - Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization - Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision - Flexible to work in 24/7 shift
- Educational Qualification : 1 Bachelors degree 2 ITIL V3/V4 3 Cloud Architect - Associate certified in AWS / AZURE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.