Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : -Lead team in project delivery for Oracle Engineered System Exadata/Oracle Database -Guide team in skills and competency development for Exadata -Lead and Drive project delivery teams and Act as an SME
- Technical Experience : -Hands on experience in new Exadata implementation projects and production support projects is must -Experience in managing multiple Oracle database releases Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c, 18c, 19c on large systems -Database machine upgrades and patching, Exadata storage servers upgrades and patching -Expert in Oracle Real Application Cluster RAC management, Automatic Storage Management ASM, and Oracle Data Guard -Expert in Oracle Database performance tuning and reporting, Cloud/On Prem Migration
- Professional Attributes : -Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills -Ability to lead team in pressure environment within defined KPI/SLA -Need to work in 24x7 Rotational shifts May need to work in a secured bay where no camera phone allowed
- Educational Qualification : -B Tech - BE - BCA - MCA
- Additional Information : -Expert in Oracle Database performance tuning Exadata storage cell, InfiniBand, Flash Cache, PDU, KV
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.