Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Identity and Access Management
- Good To Have Skills :Ping Identity Solutions
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Perform Support, Maintenance, Enhancement and Upgrade of Open DJ ODSEE-Support and maintenance the directory which must be highly available, robust and scalable- Lead day to day operations of Directory and associated user administration activities - Perform schema changes/upgrade as needed and respond to system outages-Address any Directory Synch issues- Drive the team and perform the work under SLA-Define shift and Shift roaster for team and work with offshore/onshore/client and vendor
- Technical Experience : Strong Support and Enhancement knowledge of Directory with 5 years of experience-Strong Domain Knowledge of Identity and Access Management-Solid experience with troubleshooting Opej DJ and ODSEE-Strong Experience in providing break-fix solutions-Strong knowledge on directory integration/backup/upgrade
- Professional Attributes : Should be open to work in shifts, Travel to other locations when required, willing to learn new technologies cross skilling, Upskilling Good Communication presentation skill
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.