- Project Role :Tech Delivery Subject Matter Expert
- Project Role Description :Drive innovative practices into delivery, bring depth of expertise to a delivery engagement. Sought out as experts, enhance Accentures marketplace reputation. Bring emerging ideas to life by shaping Accenture and client strategy. Use deep technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communication skills, work directly with a client in a trusted advisor relationship to gather requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- Good To Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Must have worked on Compensation template creation and copy setting up route maps guidelines budgets field based permissions role based permissions launch and testing of compensation forms form routing setting up Compensation Statements knowledge of decentralized administration
- Technical Experience : a Must be flexible open to change and have a natural ability to manage relationships issues risks escalations and communications b Must be able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines in a high visibility environment while identifying and scoping new opportunities c Experience of Integration with other SF modules like Performance Management Employee Central etc d Experience in preparation and execution of Test Scenarios Test scripts and Cutover activities
- Professional Attributes : a 3 5plus years of relevant consulting or industry experience and experience in configuring implementing and supporting one or more SAP SuccessFactors modules b Candidate must have at least one or more SF Compensation End to end implementation or Support Project experience c SF Compensation
- Educational Qualification : Continues 15years of education
- Additional Information : 1, Should have good communication skill 2, Should be able to manage the team
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.