- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Hadoop
- Good To Have Skills :Data Warehouse ETL Testing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Implementing, managing and administering the overall hadoop infrastructure across multiple environments b: Work with project and customer teams to design and impliment infrastructure for new projects c: Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design c: Maintain compliance, security and support and drive audits including but not limited to security, user and compliance e: Work and mentor team
- Technical Experience : a: 5 Years of experience and hadoop Admin b: hands on experience in configuring and implimenting hadoop clusters c: experience of managing building a team
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent written and verbal communication skills b: Good organizational skills c: Good Team Player
- Educational Qualification : a: SSLC b: 12 c: BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.