- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Data Integration,Data Warehouse ETL Testing,IBM Cognos,Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Senior Database Specialist/ Engineer Must have knowledge in Cognos reporting, B: DWH, SQL Server as well as Ruby skills, JAVA, C:Must have knowledge in Infrastructure engineering Knowledge in Windows Packaging; D: experience with SSO technology especially SAML, E:Azure/Cloud deployment know how F :Apache / IIS configuration know how G :experience with different software development methodologies SCRUM, Kanban, Iterative, etc, strong software coding, testing and debugging skills
- Technical Experience : A: 5 -7 years of Cognos and Oracle development B: 5 years of Analytics/Business Intelligence solution delivery exp C: Exp in handling reports performance challenges and Tuning of Queries D: Exp in BFSI domain involved in building complex finance related reports like Ledgers, Sub-Ledgers, Profit n Loss PnL reports D: Have good SQL and PL/SQL Language skills on Oracle/Sybase DB E: Dimensional data modeling exp F: Understanding of multi-dimensional concepts G: Data Integration and OLAP technology
- Professional Attributes : A: Demonstrate the ability to quickly learn new technologies B: Demonstrate the ability to solve complex, multi-system problems
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.