- Project Role :Test Automation Engineer
- Project Role Description :Transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. Evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Micro Focus LoadRunner
- Good To Have Skills :GitHub
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Independently design and orchestrate the end to end Performance test solution for system under test b Individual contributor to handle the entire SDLC phase of performance testing ie planning, designing, execution, analysis reporting c Test scripting using Micro Focus Load runner and execution using Performance Center, followed by in depth analysis using App Dynamics, Willy etc tools e Daily interaction with client, stakeholders, scrum master etc for updating the status/risk on deliverables
- Technical Experience : a Min 3-4 years of experience in test scripting using Microfocus load runner for Web Http Html protocol and execution using Performance Center b Experience in in depth analysis of system under test using App Dynamics and CA Willy c Hands on with reporting tracking tools like JIRA, Confluence etc d Good to have CI/CD skill set using Jenkins, Git, Postman etc along with AWS services
- Professional Attributes : a Good oral and written communication and collaboration skills b Excellent client interface ability
- Educational Qualification : a As per the regular Accenture standards
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.