- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Agile Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Act as an example in the role of a servant leader 2 Exhibiting Lean-Agile leadership and helping team members embrace agile values, adopting and applying agile Principles, and implementing agile practices 3 Identify dysfunctions within the team and help resolve the same either by the team or by bringing it to the notification of leadership at the right time 4 Facilitates agile / team meetings, eg sprint kick-off, DSM, retrospective
- Technical Experience : 1 Owns the team velocity measures and release forecasting 2 Works with the Product Owner to continuously refine scheduling and estimation for the product roadmap and backlog 3 Able to conduct a training or workshop on related topics eg how to write good user stories, how to write acceptance criteria 4 Provides clear metrics flow framework, velocity, burn-down, etc for both internal scrum team and external stakeholders 5 Actively works to improve team performance with metrics
- Professional Attributes : 1 Problem solving skills and hands on attitude 2 Eager to never stop learning 3 Strong interpersonal and communication skills Fluent in English
- Educational Qualification : minimum 15 years of full time education university degree with focus on Computer Science
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.