- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AWS Redshift
- Good To Have Skills :Test Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Refactoring - Strong understanding of refactoring and how to apply these techniques to build and maintain high quality solutions B: Contribute in all phases of development life cycle C: Write well designed, testable code D: Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications E: Prepare and produce release of software components
- Technical Experience : A: Server-Side Java developer with strong hands on experience on some basic database, Oracle preferred, B: Basic NET for porting 3-Tier application to Java AspNet MVC, Web Services, Python, need one Dev with Skill dealing with ETL, Salesforce customization dockers/kubernets
- Professional Attributes : A: Proven problem-solving abilities and affinity to take on complex challenges B: Professional with ability to properly handle internal and external confidential data C: Ability to handle multiple modules/tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Educational Qualification : A: Minimum 15 years of full-time education
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.