- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP HANA Administration & Performance Engineering
- Good To Have Skills :SAP BASIS Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Provide L2 level support in HANA Enterprise Cloud Technical Operations 2 Should work in DB2 10x and 11x databases on Cloud and non-cloud environments 3 Will work on DB2 server Installation, configuration, administration, creation of instance and databases, tablespaces and capacity planning
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in db2 installations, fix pack upgrades and version migration 2 Experience in creation of instance and databases, tablespaces and capacity planning 3 Experience in all db2 utilities 4 Experience in db2 backup and restore strategies 5 Experience in database Monitoring, performance tuning and troubleshooting 6 Experience in TSA cluster configuration, HADR configuration and their support 8 Experience in Creating indexes and analyzing
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication and interpersonal skills 2 Good team player 3 Must be flexible to support 24/7 shifts
- Educational Qualification : 1 Minimum 15 years of full time education
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.