- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development
- Good To Have Skills :SAP HANA
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 should have worked on the Development SI Projects in HANA S4 HANA Environment Landscape 2 Should have managed team of at least 3 to 4 team members and taken Ownership of the Developments 3 Must have worked in RICEFW Estimation and knowledge in Development Planning Offshore co-ordination 4 Good to have knowledge and working experience in ADM tools 5 Knowledge of the Development Processes from Design till UTP IT and UAT 6 Knowledge on Solman and other Project Document tools
- Technical Experience : 1 Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of ABAP developement for SAP 2 Lead multiple sized projects as team member or lead to implement new functionalities and improve existing functionalities including articulating, analyzing requirements and translating them into effective solutions 3 Prepare and conduct Unit Testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Professional Attributes : 1 Ability to work independently 2 capable of planning his work and able to articulate it into definable tasks 3 Good verbal and written communication skills
- Educational Qualification : minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : Application developer
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.