- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP EAM Real Estate Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Understanding business requirement and fit-gap analysis b: Extension of new company codes to existing RE-FX solution c: Manage team of 3-4 members and take ownership of deliverables and deadlines d: Good to have knowledge and working experience in ADM tools e: Knowledge on Solman and other Project Document tools
- Technical Experience : a: He should have worked in at least one RE-FX IFRS16 implementation project, experienced in all phases of a project b: Should have experience of managing team of above 4 members c: He must have worked in custom RICEFW developments for flexible real estate management d: Overall experience in SAP REFX of minimum 2 years
- Professional Attributes : a: Should have good problem-solving skills and worked in complex Environment b: Should have Positive attitude and go getter c: Should have good communication skills and client interaction confidence
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 Years of full time Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.