- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :AWS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Understanding the needs of the company for defining system specifications 2Planning and designing the technology solution structure 3Communication system requirements to the software development team 4Evaluation and choosing suitable hardware or software and suggesting methods for integration 5Overseeing assigned programs and guiding the team members
- Technical Experience : 11Developing, enhancing and maintaining established process and procedure of service design for assuring appropriate and robust service design 2Work with the enterprise architect for making sure the architecture and strategic blueprints are complied with 3Forming part of a high-performance solution architecture team that supports the developmental effort of a business-oriented project
- Professional Attributes : 1Good communication skills 2Good to have Team handling skills 3Good Presentation skills 4Ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of minimum education
- Additional Information : 1AWS certification 2Experience on common web application architectures Apache, Varnish, Tomcat
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.