- Project Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Robotic Process Automation,No Industry Specialization
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a.Support Pre sale activities n provide technical solutions effort estimation define delivery strategy n plan b.Evaluate RPA tools and provide recommendations.Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective n perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution. c.Define the technical framework n some considerations.d.Anticipate identify track n resolve technical issues n risks affecting delivery
- Technical Experience : Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective, perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews and walkthroughs.Exp in defining of enterprise level applications involving multiple systems sub systems and ERPs.
- Professional Attributes : The ideal candidate should have good communication written and oral b should have strong interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Should be Graduate
- Additional Information : Blue Prism Experience compulsory
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.