- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Kronos Workforce Management Solutions
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Work directly with key business and IT stakeholders to gather requirements, design, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions and provide out of the box solution b: Developing, testing and deploying integrations specific to Workday to meet business requirements c: Analyzes Workday release updates to understand impacts of feature changes, in relation to clients existing integrations d: Use experience in Workdays Implementation Methodology to implementation projects
- Technical Experience : a: Work experience of 3 - 5 years on Kronos WFM V 60 ,62 and V 80 b: Hands on experience with Workforce Integrations, Clock installations and Devices c: Hands on experience with Time and Attendance, Accruals, Access Profiles and Scheduling d: Work closely with clients, project managers and application consultants, communicating and understanding goals required to complete required tasks on time e: Perform required environment setup to conduct System Integration Testing SIT and User Application
- Professional Attributes : a: Infuse the configuration changes step by step and validate functionality to be in-line with business requirements b: Exposure to complex technology environments
- Educational Qualification : Kronos certification
- Additional Information : Kronos certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.