- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for developing SQL databases and writing applications to interface with SQL databases Proficient in writing SQL - Simple/Medium/Complex SQLs - designing tables, storing procedures, views and functions Development of high quality database solutions Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements
- Technical Experience : Research required data Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements Good understanding of Microsoft SQL Server 7 years of experience as a SQL Developer or similar role
- Professional Attributes : Responsible for Teradata BI and functional testing Should be able to work independently on tasks assigned Mentor/guide junior team members
- Educational Qualification : Resource should be able to work independently Resource should have good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.