- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :SAP Purchasing (MM PO)
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Overall system implementation of the solution eg S4 HANA including: detailed design, build, test, training, deployment and post go live support b: SAP MM S4 HANA experience across the implementation lifecycle: Blueprint, Design, Build, Test Deploy c: Preferred implementation experience of S4 HANA
- Technical Experience : a: Extensive experience in ERP SAP ECC / S4 HANA implementation experience b: knowledge in SAP logistics MM/SD and SAP S/4 Hana area and the integration with Finance c: Work on Tools LSMW/LTMC, BDC , BODS etc for data migration d: Work on data migration activities for master data understanding of cutover process
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communication skill b: ability to handle any escalation c: Team player
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.