- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Plus
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Able to pick best Reporting / ETL tool based on the user Requirement b Able to create OTBI and BI Publisher reports c Able to configure OAC and develop OAC Visualizations and Reports d Should have EBS/Fusion knowledge e Should have BIAPPS experience 5Should have Informatica/ODI Experience f Able to develop reports in other BI Tools also Qlik, Tableau, Power BI g Able to handle end to end report development from conception till Security implementation
- Technical Experience : a - 6 Years of experience in BI b - Hands on experience on OTBI,OAC,OBIEE,Informatica and any other Visualization tool
- Professional Attributes : a - Excellent communication, interpersonal skills b - Excellent consulting skills c - Excellent presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : a - Min 15 years full time education
- Additional Information : a - Should be able to work in rotational shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.