- Project Role :Technology Consulting Practitioner (TC)
- Project Role Description :Advises, leads and works on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle,and provides advisory work for the IT function itself.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a-Translate clients business goals/ challenges into technology roadmaps and architecture designs b-Conduct research, comprehend analyst reports, keep abreast of technology trends and identify applicability to clients business/ technology ecosystem c-Define enterprise blueprints that leverage emerging architecture patterns and industry/ functional solutions d-Partner with clients on business/ technology transformation programs; orchestrate the implementation of planned initiatives and realization
- Technical Experience : a-5-8 years of relevant technology consulting experience b-Experience working in a cross functional environment c-Experience working with one or more of the following industries Lifesciences, Consumer Goods, Retail d-Experience in multiple full lifecycle implementations of Salesforce Sales, and/or Service e-One or more certifications related to Salesforce cloud process Sales, Service, Community, Admin f-Experience of one or more of emerging technologies/ methodologies - Agile, DevOps, AI
- Professional Attributes : a-Analytical, problem solving and research skills b-Stakeholder management and relationship building abilities c-Exceptional written and verbal communication skills d-Project management skills
- Educational Qualification : a-Bachelors degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics b- MBA
- Additional Information : External demands
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.