Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AWS Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Amazon Web Services,Hadoop,Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Proficiency in developing Java based data pipelines using Kafka and Amazon EMR, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS B: Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices C: Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs D: Ability to identify key features of AWS services E: Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS F: Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud-native application
- Technical Experience : A: 5 total years of experience, at least 3 years in implementing and administering AWS data pipelines B: Solid experience in building Java applications infrastructure using Amazon Web Services platform C: In-depth knowledge of Hadoop / EMR architecture D: Understanding of the AWS shared responsibility model E: Nice to have: knowledge of Kafka / Spark
- Professional Attributes : A: Candidate should have good communication skill B: Candidate should have good analytical skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.