- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :C++ Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Provide assistance to our Engineering team such as creation of automated Perl scripts for automated tasks 2 Monitor day to day application activities and ensure that the Unix plant is running 3 Create and maintain environment for running batch jobs associated with daily batch cycle and batch reporting subsystem 4 Apply Patches and Upgrades as necessary Perform tasks for Backup and Recovery Management including High Availability
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have good experience in UNIX/Linux scripting 2 Strong analytical and problem-solving skills 3 Should have good experience in PERL, BASH 4 Good to have experience in Java Script
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent oral and written communication skills, including technical writing, presentations, and the ability to clearly receive and convey information to a broad array of technical and non-technical audience 2 Proven experience working with an offshore/onsite support team
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.