- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AWS Redshift
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Professional with expertise and passion for building large scale distributed systems Experience with parallel query optimization and execution, large scale data analytics, replicate data storage B Experience with most of the cloud products such as Amazon AWS C Experience as developer in multiple cloud technologies including AWS EC2, S3, VPC, VPN, Amazon API Gateway, AWS ECS, Elastic Container Service, AWS Lambda, AWS Aurora, AWS RDS, AWS Route 53, ElasticSearch, Redis, Elasticache
- Technical Experience : A Good knowledge on AWS environment and Service knowledge with S3 storage understanding B AWS Redshift experience for DB design AWS Pipeline knowledge to develop ETL for data movement to Redshift, experience to map the source to target rules and fields C Strong in writing complex queries with nested joins and derived tables D Candidate should have good knowledge of Oracle database
- Professional Attributes : A Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to communicate technology concepts to non-technology personnel B Maintain high team morale Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines C Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.